- I know I am the last person on the planet to visit Pioneer Woman's website, but I spent my day yesterday perusing the recipes and I am in LOVE. I'm just sad I can't make everything right this second! And that butter is the number one ingredient in every single recipe. Okay. So maybe sad is the wrong word. Perhaps salivating is better?
- I shall be making 3 or 4 of her recipes in the next two weeks. I'll let you know how they go!
- We have another birthday party to go to this weekend. And if I'm being honest, I could not be more excited! My little Braden is turning one! I say "my" like he's my child. He's not. But I want him. How could you not?
That little face gets me every time. And he's just the happiest little boy I have ever seen. Oh I want to squeeze those little cheekies!!
Seriously. I am obsessed with this kid. I think I scare his parents a little. And Matt for sure.
I need one. Like now.
Then I had his name embroidered on the body. Braden is all about the monkeys. He was a monkey for Halloween and it's what his parents have called him all year. So I thought this was very fitting for the little guy.
- I'm feeling almost 100% better! Right in time for birthday cake! Thanks goodness.
- I missed my 300th post! Today is 301 in case you were wondering. I can't believe I've blabbed on for 301 posts and I still have readers. Ha! Thanks for sticking with me friends.
- I've almost hit my fundraising goal for the 3-Day! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I have been beyond humbled by the donations I have received and could not be more thrilled at the progress I have seen. Only $339 to go!
- I have to walk 10 miles on Saturday. It's supposed to rain. Ick.
- Can you believe it's almost freaking May!?! For some reason that just astounds me. This year is flying by.
- My sister is coming next weekend!! We're going to a casino night hosted by the Junior League and then we're going camping! Yes. I camp. Well, I used to camp. Now, I eat s'mores. Same thing, right?
- It's Friday! Since I was out sick on Monday this week was a breeze. I'm in favor of three day weekends. Who's with me?