Friday, July 23, 2010

14 weeks! With Belly Pics People!

How Far Along:  14 whole weeks!  I am officially into my 2nd trimester!  I cannot believe how quickly the weeks are flying by.  It is simply amazing to me to think of our little bean we saw at 8 weeks and how much he or she has grown.  Our baby is already able to suck it's thumb!  The thought just makes me smile.

Maternity Clothes:  Um, I tried on clothes for a weekend trip last night and it was NOT pretty.  I'm glad I'm just going to see friends who know I'm pregnant....because I'm completely engrossed in the stage where I just look fat.

Sleep:  I slept great last night...but that was the first time all week.  I am very uncomfortable when I sleep and I wake up quite often.  I usually don't have to get up and pee though...so I consider that a plus :)

Food:  Nothing's really changed for me in the food department.  I feel like I'm always hungry...but then I get full really quickly.  This leads to me eating approximately every 2 hours.  Honestly, it's on my nerves.

Best Moment of the Week:  Can't really think of anything super spectacular that happened this week.  I did have quite a good day on Saturday...like good enough that I thought, "Am I starting to feel better??"  But then I got sick on Sunday.  Mean trick baby.  Mean.

What I'm Looking Forward to:   A super spontaneous visit to see some of my besties today!!  I can't wait to tell you all about it!!

And I finally did it.  I now present to you what you've been asking for.  My first belly pics.  This is baby and me at 14 weeks.  I think I have hidden my bump so well from even myself by wearing t-shirts and sweats all the time that it actually surprised me how big it was!  Eek! Granted, some of that may have been there before the baby arrived...but let's just pretend it's all baby, k?

Oh, and I got my hairs cut yesterday! 

18 comments:

Charity said...

You look adorbs!!!!!

Ashley Paige said...

omgosh i love your bump.. relish and enjoy it!! i can't wait until you're like me- looking back at those pictures and thinking, "ohmygod i thought my bump was so big then" when now? it pretty much needs it's own seat on the couch. haha! you look absolutely adorable and i LOVE the hairs cut! yay for the 2nd tri!! have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, I love your baby bump! :)

Alyssa said...

Love your little baby bump!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love the little bump, so cute!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Ack! I'm dying! Too cute!! Look at your lil bump! Ahhh!!

Lucy Marie said...

I heart your bump! Can't wait to see you TONIGHT!

Kristen said...

aw your bump is adorable! YAY!

d.a.r. said...

So so so cute!!!

Erika said...

Yay! What a cute picture:-)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Umm...hello. Cutest little baby bump ever! I know, I know...you probably feel HUGE, but believe me...you're not. I want to kick my past self for being so anxious to look pregnant. Love the new hair....I went a little (ok a lot) blonde yesterday. Still trying to adjust...I think my hairdresser went highlights crazy!

Brittany Ann said...

Awww! Your bump! You! It's all just so sweet and cute! You look great, Momma!

Tatiana said...

such a cute bump! You look adorable :-)

Anonymous said...

This can be such a fun time in the pregnancy; no more nausea, still have lots of energy and aren't too uncomfortable. Enjoy!

Shannon Dew said...

I spy a baby bump! Too cute!

Lindsey said...

Awwwww so cute! You look great!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, yay, look at your lil baby bump! :)

Tasha said...

How cute!!! I love the belly bump! :-)