Friday, October 15, 2010

26 Weeks!

I made it to 26 sweet weeks!  They just keep flying by!
Not too much pregnancy wise has been going on this week.  But we're working on furniture/registering this weekend...and I have a doctor's appointment next week.

So I'll just share a little picture with y'all.  Because those are always more fun than me babbling about how my sleep and eating are going.  But if you are interested, I'm TIRED.  And HUNGRY.  Shocking, right?  :)



She's a growing little girl :)

10 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

So cute! Starting to see that little bump pop!

Kristen said...

you're cute as can be! Hope you don't mind being called "cute" all the time! I remember when I was prego I hated that word but I find myself only being able to call prego people cute! lol

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awww!!! Congrats :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, yay, look at your little bump! :) hope you have a great weekend!

The Shabby Princess said...

Can we discuss how in love I am with your fireplace? Cause really.

Oh, and I love you too. Obviously. And Baby R too. Duh.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats :)

Shaina said...

You look great! But I WANT TO SEE HOUSE PHOTOS!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Love the bump pictures, so cute!! I agree with Shaina, I wanna see house pics too!:)

Emily said...

SOOO cute! You are looking great!

Krystyna Lizabeth said...

hey jenny!
i used to blog before and remembered your blog. i just got into blogging again and looked at your page!!


congratulations on the baby and best of luck :)