Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

Early, early, early tomorrow morning Matt and I will be flying here:




After some sightseeing, we have plans to go here Friday evening:




Saturday morning will include a visit here with a blogger we all know and love (sorry...you will have to wait until Monday to find out who!) for my very first bloggy meet up:




Saturday evening, Hubs and I will be enjoying dinner and dancing courtesy of this lovely couple after we watch them tie the knot!


My cousin Zoe and her fiance Matt


And I get to love on my favorite God parents in the entire world:

Zoe with her mama and papa, Dale and Tami



The ceremony and reception are being held at the Riverwood Mansion. Check out the website...totally gorgeous!



I'll be back from Nashville on Monday...hopefully with lots of pictures of family, new friends, and great adventures!

XOXO

17 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait to see who you're meeting up with. Be safe and have fun. xoxo

JACKIE said...

oooooooh Nashville! I would love to go there. Have SO MUCH fun!

Lindsey said...

Have so much fun!!

A New England Girl said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!! I'm so jealous of all of your neat plans! :) Can't wait to see the photos!

Legally Pink and Green said...

Sounds fun!!!! Grand ole opry is a place on the Monopology board lol : )

The Shabby Princess said...

Have soooooooooo much fun!!

Dollface said...

have sooo much fun gorgeous! xxxooo

Unknown said...

Have fun! I love bloggy meet-ups :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to see who you meet up with!! xoxo

Annie said...

Have a wonderful time hun!
I'm interested to see who you are meetin up with ;)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I've always wanted to go to TN! Let us know how it was!

Emily said...

Have fun girl and enjoy the needed time off with your husband!!

Mrs. K said...

have fun! The pancake pantry is delicious!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

it sounds like it's going to be such a great trip!! have so much fun!!!

Buford Betty said...

Have a great trip! Nashville's a fun place...

~M~ said...

Sounds fabulous! Enjoy!

JennyMac said...

Nashville is just so much fun. Have a great time.