Monday, March 8, 2010

A Great Combo!

Today I wanted to talk to you about something really, really important.


Food.


Did you really think it would be anything else?


I discovered this little combo from Pink Sass and my tummy has been thanking me ever since!


source



source


I had been eating the crackers plain for a few weeks when she posted about eating them with laughing cow cheese. Let me just tell you...I ran out the very next day and got some. My favorite flavor is French Onion. But I'm also a fan of Garlic and Herb. So yummy!

I eat one wedge of cheese with about 24 crackers for 3 points. Currently, it is the best part of my lunch. Honestly, it's the best part of my day until I leave work. Sad? Maybe. But tasty nonetheless.

10 comments:

PinkSass said...

As soon as I saw the laughing cow cheese picture I was thinking yummmmm!

I'm so happy you love this little snick snack!

ps They just introduced three new flavors of the laughing cow cheese which are sure to be oh so tasty!

Dollface said...

i loveeeee cheese... but ive been having the fat free kind!!! xxxoo

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Mmm...that sounds like a yummy combo! :)

Kristen said...

looks delicious! I have to get to the store this week so I think I'll be picking some of this up!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

mmmm. Frech onion is my favorite too.

The Shabby Princess said...

We're long lost twins! I do the same thing! I feel so fancy with my cheese and crackers. Ha, even if they are Special K crackers!

Llama said...

I love that cheese! Delish!!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Laughing cow cheese is the best! I've never tried the flavors, I'm a purest at heart! Back in the day when I was doing South Beach I used to eat it with celery all the time!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

mmmm, love laughing cow cheese! i'm going to have to try this combo!

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

Just catching up on your blog and I was happy to see that someone else loves Laughing Cow cheese as much as I do. You are lucky, though - able to eat only one wedge!!! HA!!