Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Since I missed Easter during my hiatus, I thought I'd give a little picture update since I know y'all are dying to know what we did.  Yes?  Okay.

I had grand plans to take Natalie to her first egg hunt since:
1.  She loves to pick things up.
2.  Isn't that reason enough to enjoy an egg hunt?

Turns out the first place we went you had to pre-register.  Hm.  Should've put that on your website Bay Village Nature Center.  Luckily, we heard about another hunt going on around town so we headed over there.  We had some fun on the playground before THE HUNT began.


 

 

 
 Always time to try to stick a little mulch in our mouths....


Then it was finally time to line up for the hunt.  We were inching dangerously close to nap time here people.  Dangerously close.  And throw in a few hundred screaming 2-3 year olds and we were having ourselves a grand old time.  Especially since the starting time was more than 30 minute late.

I'm SO ready for these eggs, Mom!

I'm SO over these eggs, Dad!

Cue our exit.  Yep.  Didn't even make it to the start.  Guess there's always next year.

 Easter basket to the rescue!  

 Don't you feel like everything in life can be cured with a little Cinnamon Maple Puffs?

Sunday morning we attempted to get pictures before church.  See for yourself how they turned out.


 
 Fail.  Big fat fail.

Oh wait...her new trick!  Kisses!

 

Guess she's good for something!  Girl holds my heart in the palm of her messy little hand.  God is good.

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Our Easter Egg hunt got rained out. And Jamie was freaked out by the bunny. So I guess you could say it was a big fat fail! LOL

I can't believe how grown up she is!! And you are looking super skinny! Are you still doing WW?