Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Boy!!

My very good friend Tammie had her baby this morning!! She went into labor last night...so I'd estimate her labor to be around 12 hours. Whoa! I'll be sure to get some details ASAP!

Anyways...Tammie and her husband Kevin now have a healthy baby boy!! I can't wait to meet little William! He is 21 in. long and weighed in at 8 lb 1/2 oz.

So..my dilemma...what to buy my new favorite baby boy (until BEB's baby is born..and then Mr. William will take a backseat!)?? I have been searching on Etsy all morning for the perfect little monogrammed gift! Here is what I have found so far:











Help me people!! Do you like any of these?? I need some serious suggestions! Have any other ideas??

15 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

That would be a hard one, because they are all so cute! But the bib in the last one...I give that one brownie points!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

I love the little airplane onsie!

Brittany Ann said...

Love the bib/towel combos!

Mandy Rose said...

I'm loving the last one...the Preston set!!! Super cute!

kuhkjhkh said...

I love all over them!! I'd go with the last one! it's my fav!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww congrats to your friends! i love the last one too!

Emily said...

I love the onesie.. soo cute:) the burp cloth and bib are way cute too.. any of those ideas.. well be great! she will love whatever you get her! it is the thought that counts...

Dollface said...

love the hat and the onesie... congrats to your friend! xxooo

Lindsey said...

Awww it's all so cute!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awee thats exciting!!!!!!! I like the jacob shirt1

capperson said...

I love the 2nd and the last one!!

Cristina said...

I love the last one! So cute, yet preppy!

Dugout Daisy said...

The airplane onesie is sooo cute!!!
Congrats to your friend!
;)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

cute stuff

Elyse said...

I love the monogrammed bibs! I think they're great--and wearable for a good length of time. Congrats to Tammie, btw!