Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Finally Here!

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!

Today I am working a 1/2 day and then I am finally on vacation! When I get home, Matt and I are heading back to Indianapolis for the rest of the week to spend some much needed quality time with our families. Our "vacation" is definitely jam packed with activities, but it should be completely fantastic and I could not be looking forward to it more.

As I think I've mentioned before, Matt and I decided to purchase a video camera around Thanksgiving as our Christmas present to each other...so last night we exchanged stockings. I'll posts a few pictures as a recap next week..but let's just say that my diet is definitely not going to resume until the new year!

Tonight, I have my annual Christmas dinner with my two BFF's from home. Instead of doing presents, we decided maybe 5 years ago or so to go out to a fancy dinner just the three of us to catch up. It is probably the day I look forward to the most around the holidays. We don't get to spend too much time together just the three of us these days so the time we do get together is precious to me.

Here we are last year with our annual picture in front of Jill's parents' tree

So if I don't get a chance to post beforehand...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that idea of a fancy dinner together instead of gifts! Cute pic!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Merry Christmas hun!!

Adrienne said...

Just found your blog - so cute! I actually lived in Indy for a few years, now I'm back in the Cincinnati area. Have a great Christmas!!

Kristin said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Have safe travels home!

jenn said...

merry christmas my dear. xx be safe & have fun!

Llama said...

Merry Christmas sweetie!!!

Lucy Marie said...

merry christmas sweet friend. praying for safe travels - for both you and santa claus :)

Shaina said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! I hope you're having fun and being safe. Love you and talk to you soon! xoxo

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Merry Merry Christmas!!