So in lieu of something new and exciting going on in my life, I thought I would give you bullets...AKA...a way to formulate a post when not one thing in your life is worth writing a whole post about. Ta da!
- I'm completely over the snow. Just when our driveway was finally cleared off...what happened? It snowed again. And there is another 4-6 inches expected through tomorrow. I can deal with the cold a little longer. But the snow. Not so much.
- I'm super jealous of my sister who leaves for her cruise next week. A week on a ship with unlimited food and fun sounds like just what I need right now!
- I'm thinking of joining the women's bible study at our church. I've always shied away from it since it was during the week and we live so far away...but my urge to get more involved and invest in my own walk just continues to tug at my heart.
- I'm one book away from finishing the entire Bible.
- I actually miss my husband the second I walk out the door in the morning.
- I haven't decorated a cake in 2 months. I've enjoyed the break.
- Still spinning. Still loving it. Butt hurts!
- Hubs leaves next month for a week for work. I despise sleeping alone and being without him...but I'm weirdly excited about my week of full reign on dinner and T.V. I pictures endless hours of Lost whilst eating cereal for dinner. Love it.