Friday, August 13, 2010

17 Weeks...and Cakes!

Alrighty!

Before we see my ever growing belly, how about we see some cakes, shall we?

The Glee cake was due this week...and the customer went with the square cake and a dozen cupcakes.  I think they turned out great!


Yes, I have two Kitchen aid Stand Mixers.  And yes, I need them both.








Now.  Onto all things baby!

How Far Along:  17 weeks!  Apparently our baby is an onion.  That just seems so big to me!  Our little one is a-growin' :) And my belly, she's a-itchin'.

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly.  I wear maternity jeans and I have a few shirts now...but I mostly still wear my pre-pregnancy shirts.  They're starting to get a little tight in the bust area though.  Great.

Sleep:  Not too bad!  I still don't get up to pee at all!

Food:   I heart food.  But I heart crappy food.  I'm determined to be healthier with this pregnancy starting....NOW!  Doritos = out...fruit smoothies = in!

Best Moment of the Week:  Baby walked.  And walked.  And walked.  And then we got to come home to Daddy which was amazingly lovely.

What I'm Looking Forward to:   My third appointment is today!  And in two weeks...finding out what our precious baby is!





10 comments:

Mrs. Dawkter said...

Can't wait to hear more about the 3 day!

That cake and those cupcakes are awesome!

Kristen said...

love all the pics! Cute belly, and those cupcakes look fantabulous!

Shannon Dew said...

don't feel bad about only wanting crappy food, I have eaten terrible through this whole pregnancy too. Ooops!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Love that cake and cupcakes!!! Belly is coming in :-) Exciting!

Lucy Marie said...

The cake and cupcakes are so cute! You've been busy this week - have you had time to recoup?

Anonymous said...

The cake and cupcakes look great! And you can have as many kitchen aid mixers as you want :) Go girl!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, yay, you look cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! I definitely crave not so great food a lot when I'm preggy too! :) and the cake looks great!

Shaina said...

OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT - GIRL OR BOY!!! What are your thoughts right now? Are you leaning one way or another?

Also - LOVE the glee cake and cupcakes. Wow. You are so talented!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Love the baked goodies!

It is always exciting to find out the gender! Do you have a feeling, sometimes people have good intuitions. I didn't have any...lol.

The Shabby Princess said...

Look at your belly!! Ahh!! So exciting! You're the cutest!

PS. Love the Glee cake!