I accidentally stayed away a little longer than promised. Apologies!
So many of you have asked me about the 3-day and I am so grateful for your continued interest and support. It was nothing short of amazing and I cannot wait to recap it for you.
- lots of laughs
- some intense mosquito bites
- the worst pain my feet have ever felt
- blisters spawning more blisters
- an amazing peanut butter, jelly, and graham cracker concoction
- inspiration to last a lifetime
I'll try to prep all the pictures for a recap next week. But up tomorrow....
I'm 17 weeks! My third appointment is tomorrow....and then in only two short weeks we will find out if we're having a little girl or a little boy!
Oh....and our house....it has a roof. An actual roof people. It's absolutely beautiful and so far the most gorgeous house on the block. You know. Out of the three that have been started. And I'm not biased at all.