Friday, September 3, 2010

Halfway! Whoa! You Got Me Halfway!

The fact that I am halfway through this pregnancy boggles my mind.  I mean, I feel like it was just yesterday I was throwing up every.single.day and now all of a sudden there is a little person jumping around inside me that I could not love more if I tried.
 
How Far Along:  20 weeks!  Holy cow...my baby is a cantaloupe!  I really am enjoying my second trimester.  I haven't gotten sick in a good two weeks and my energy levels are definitely higher than they were at the beginning of this journey.  I won't be running any marathons, but hey, I can pack a few boxes.  And that's where I'm needed.  (And let's be honest...I couldn't run a marathon before I got knocked up.)

Maternity Clothes:  Still rocking both!

Sleep:  Okay.  I wake up quite frequently to move around...but overall it's a-okay.

Food:   I've been able to go back to my usual snacks of Fiber One Bars and yogurt!  Nothing I can think of really makes me icky anymore...which is such a blessing.

Best Moment of the Week:  I think the treats we sent out to our families regarding the sex of our little one should be arriving TODAY!  So I'm looking forward to the phone calls that will inevitably follow.

What I'm Looking Forward to:   My in-laws are coming up today for a visit and to help us finish up some packing.  They seriously are the loveliest people on earth.  I'm super excited to share in the excitement of our little one and to enjoy some time together. 

And as a little catch up...I have included both week 19 and week 20 belly pics...

Please forgive my stupid smile.  I was laughing mid pic...ick.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at you! :) You are simply glowing! I could not be happier for you! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! I am thinking girl!

Lucy Marie said...

you are pooping and glowing and so beautiful! i love you and i love that little critter jumping around inside you.

Lucy Marie said...

um - that was meant to say "you are POPPING and glowing"

... awkward.

The Shabby Princess said...

I can't believe you're halfway through your pregnancy! It seems like just yesterday you were announcing it! Crazy! You look great! I'm so excited for you!

xxoox

Kristin said...

Hehe adorable!!! You are for sure glowing!! I love how you are telling your family the gender!! The last half will flllyyyyy by!

Anonymous said...

awww you look so cute!

melissa said...

You are just the cutest! Can't wait to hear whether that bambino is a little boy or girl!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awww u look adorable!!!

Pres. Kathy said...

WOW! You look awesome! Glad to find your blog!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Soooo.....boy or girl, missy?!

Kristen said...

it's a beautiful smile girl! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Boy?

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Ack! Look at that cute little bump popping out!! I can't believe you're half there either..time sure flies! Can't wait to hear what your baking in there...the suspense is killing me!

Happiness Is... said...

You look precious! I want to see what was in those gender packages!

Shannon Dew said...

Can't wait to hear what you're having and how you told!

Shaina said...

Oh em gee. Seriously? 20 weeks? Ahhhhhh! Your pregnancy is FLYING! And, as always, you look fabulout!

Tatiana said...

Yay for being 1/2 way there!!! I'm almost in my third trimester and cannot believe it!
You look so very cute! I'm really excited to find out what you're having too :-)
Have fun with your amazing in-laws!

PS: thank you so much for your encouraging words from my last post :-) It made me feel better :-)

Llama said...

You looking amazing. What a beautiful pregnancy glow!