Friday, August 28, 2009

Confessions

I'm completely in love with the show Big Brother.
I only like one person, Jeff.

source

The only reason I like him is because he is F.I.N.E.
I never call anyone fine in real life.
I had a dream the other night that Matt cheated on me with one of my friends from high school.
When I woke up I started crying in the middle of the night.
No, I did not think it was true.
When I told him about the dream yesterday and that I woke up crying...he laughed.
Last night I was not happy with my husband.
First he cheats on me, then he laughs at me when I cry?
Not. Cool.
Good thing he is F.I.N.E.
We have to go to a fundraiser this weekend for a friend who is running for office in our city.
I still vote in Indiana.
I also still have an Indiana driver's license and plates.
I've lived in Ohio for over 3 years.
Our anniversary is next month and I am completely gitty already.
The weekend makes me happier than all the week days combined.

Yeah for Friday! Have a great weekend!!

14 comments:

Kristen said...

lol, I occasionally have those silly dreams about my husband cheating on me with random people and he just laughs at me too!

Dollface said...

oh my gosh, I have those dreams where Jared is cheating and I get so mad and wake up and he is right there... xxxooo

Lucy Marie said...

you are not alone. I always have dreams that he cheats on me or leaves me or something and I wake up crying. Sometimes I'm still crying and/or mad in the morning. He laughs at me too.

That's Sassy said...

I love Big Brother and I am totally rooting for Jeff!! Total hottie!! Hopefully he stays in till the end!

Summer @ B is for Brown said...

he is very nice to look at, isn't he? he so wants some action from jordan. she is a good girl. lol!

even kevin wants jeff.

um, i often have that same dream and vice versa. i wake up and feel dirty. booo.

Sonja said...

mmm i love jeff :)
& i will admit that I had a dream about him last night! LOL

Lindsey said...

Def had dreams like that!

New England Girl said...

He is a cutie! Wow. :)
Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Sounds like you have a busy one. :)

Llama said...

I just HATE dreams like that! Ohhhh...lovin' Jeff, I may just need to check out Big Brother! :)

a H.I.T. said...

Husby had one of those dreams the other day and I laughed at him. He didn't seem too thrilled with my response either...

Brittany Ann said...

I love when you wake up furious with your hubs over a dream, and you know it didn't really happen, but you're still mad, and you can't shake it! That's the worst!

Ashley said...

Oh my, I am totally obsessed with Jeff as well haha He is soo nice to look at :) I am a huge fan of Big Brother as well....I love that it comes on 3 times a week!

Shaina said...

Oh my goodness, I have had stupid dreams like that before, and I always wake up crying. It is the dumbest thing!

Aaaand you realize that having Indiana plates and a license is totally illegal, right? :)

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

You and me both! I love Jeff!!!!