Friday, September 18, 2009

A Night To Remember

Our reception was held at the same location directly following the ceremony. Here are some of my favorite photos from the evening:









Our favors were pink hard candies and chocolate golf balls wrapped in the organza bag. We also had custom made golf tees with our names and the date on them tied to the bag. By the way, if you want any of those tees, I still have hundreds.

The place cards at the table read, "A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund." Totally hilarious Seinfeld reference that very few people understood...which made it even more priceless.








Papa's speech :)





Best Man's Speech (this is for you Cherry!)


Maid of Honor Speech


This picture cracks me up because it looks like we are attacking each other


First Dance


Father Daughter Dance


Mother Son Dance


Gramps! I adore this picture!


What's up Blue Eyed Bride? Thanks for coming!


This is little Paige. She loved my dress...or perhaps my boobs??





Jill's brother Eric was certainly the life of the party. My younger cousins were completely in love with him.





Our wedding night was spent at the Conrad in downtown Indianapolis. They left these yummy chocolate covered strawberries in our room. I was starving! Did anyone else not really eat at their wedding? I had one bite at dinner, was completely full (or nothing else could fit in me because my dress was so tight!), and then didn't have time to eat for the rest of the night.



And now, almost 2 years later, I am more in love with the man I married than I was even on this night. Thank y'all so much for indulging me with all of these wedding posts. It has been fantastic reliving the memories and sharing them all with you...my new friends!

Matt and I are going to be celebrating our anniversary this weekend with a special trip which I will fill you all in on when we get back. And I still have to do a post about the honeymoon!

Have a great weekend!!

19 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I love the pictures. What songs did you and Matt and you and your Dad dance to? That picture of your grandpa is just priceless! Enjoy your getaway. xoxo Love you!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I've really enjoyed looking at all your wedding photos. You had a beautiful days! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

gorgeous gorgeous!! I love it all! the reception was beautiful, the cake, the favors, all the pics, so fun! yay for a special trip this weekend, I hope you guys have so much fun!!

lola said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like you guys had so much fun together!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I LOVE your cake. I love fun funky cakes. Great choice.

Kristen said...

sounds so wonderful! Beautiful cake! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awww it looks like it was such a great time!!!

Charity said...

YAYS!! I feel so special!!!! :):)

That Eric fellow is cute too!!

Let me guess though, he is married or gay, all the good ones are!!

Charity said...

HA! See I knew it! ALLL MARRIED!!

Heidi Renée said...

I had to come over from Brittany's blog because you said there's not much bloggy love for the Big Ten--I'm a diehard Big Ten fan (minus Michigan, lol).

Your wedding pictures are lovely! We had similar candle-on-a-mirror centerpieces. Happy anniversary!

LawGirl said...

Enjoy your trip!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

love the ring shot - so pretty!

and your cake is gorgeous!!

Girl Meets Beau said...

Aww I love this! It's so fun to see wedding pics!! You look so beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

The Shabby Princess said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, I looooove that you referrenced Seinfeld--yet another reason why we are friends, my dear.

Gorgeous reception!

And I hardly got to eat at my wedding either! The caterer packed up some food for us, and we had two types of cake--chocolate and vanilla, and to this day, I am super bitter that the caterer only gave us chocolate! I never did get to even taste the vanilla. Boo!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Love these pictures! So beautiful!

Brittany Ann said...

I didn't eat at my wedding. I really haven't seen a bride eat at hers either!

rachaelgking said...

I love love LOVE your cake! You look beautiful. :-)

Tasha said...

Your cake is so pretty! The Human Fund is hilarious!!! You look so beautiful and I love your wedding dress! I didn't eat at my wedding either. I had one bite of cheese and a glass of champagne at the reception. We ate a piece of wedding cake for dinner at midnight on our wedding night.

Kerree said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the golf tees...and the cake! Gorgeous!