Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Last year, our Christmas cards featured some maternity photos I had taken in the fall before our sweet little girl was born.  This seems like so long ago looking back now.  I mean, here I am, huge as ever, and Natalie wasn't even born yet.  Amazing what changes a year can bring.


Well this year, I am pleased as punch to get to spread our holiday cheer with the face of the best thing I ever did (and perhaps Matt and me...this is yet to be determined).  A year of firsts for sure, Natalie's first Christmas is something I have been looking forward to since before I was pregnant.  Weird, I know.  But finally having the child I have prayed for and celebrating our Lord together will be so much more joyful than ever before.

I have been scouring Shutterfly's website searching for the very best card to feature my sweetie.  Here are some of my favorites:




If you're looking for some great holiday cards,  I really do recommend Shutterfly.  And not only because they give them to me.  They are very high quality cards and I love the designs and ability to add photos and be creative.  So check them out!

*I received 50 free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly for this blog post*

2 comments:

ty said...

Oohh, I love the Faith Hope Love ones!

Tatiana said...

I love the last one! Christmas is my favorite time too, and I'm so excited about the cards this year. I'm pretty sure I'm going with Shutterfly this year too :-)