Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Playing a Little Catch Up!

Since I've been MIA for some time, I bet y'all are just dying to see some pictures of my sweetie, yes?

I thought so.

Here's a little bit of what we've been up to, brought to you in the form of:  pictures from my phone!  Ta da!

Taking long naps in the car on road trips...


Rooting for our favorite college football team...


Hanging out with Daddy on the weekends...
I love this look she's giving him!


Working on using our sippy cup...
Girl can totally do it herself, but she doesn't understand to lean her head back to get to the water.  And when I try to help her, she just lets go.  Lazy bones.



Growing a serious mop...


And generally being the happiest baby on the planet...

We sure hit the jackpot with her.  She's all smiles, even when she's dealing with a case of the sickies, of which we are currently in the midst.  How did she catch this, you ask?  Hm.  I have an idea.  We went to dinner with friends Saturday evening and they brought along their two sick kids.  Nice, right?  Runny noses and coughing at the dinner table.  And now my little one is congested.  

How rude.

2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Jamie did the exact same thing with his sippy cups for awhile. Then one day he just got it and there was no turning back!

Is that a big girl car seat I spy?? She's growing up so fast!

Kerree said...

All I can say is awwww. She is so cute! I'm sorry to hear she is unwell. Don't you hate when sick people hang around you? but since this blog post is nearly a month old now I am hoping she is feeling much better :)