Sunday, June 21, 2009

Papa!

Today is a very special day...Father's Day! I was so lucky to actually see my dad this weekend...and seeing as we live 5 hours apart...I feel very fortunate to have had this time with him. He is one of my favorite people in the entire world...and I couldn't have asked for a better dad. He's fiercely loyal, hilarious beyond words, and always there for you when you need him.

So to celebrate, here are some pics of my dad...the man with all of the qualities I looked for in a husband...on the day I married the one I found.












I love you Papa! Happy Father's Day!!

8 comments:

J.J. said...

That is such a sweet post....your Dad is lucky to have you too :) I love the black and white photo! I also dig the one of you in the sidebar with the cupcake. I love me some cupcakes!

jlc said...

Awww too cute!!

Lucy Marie said...

What a lovely tribute to your father. I hope your weekend away was wonderful.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So sweet! Love your pictures!!!

Unknown said...

AWE! I can see how much you love him in these photos let alone the beautiful words you wrote:)I can't believe I forgot to call my dad yesterday! I was working and well, I'm sure you know how that goes...Grrrr...You were a beautiful bride girl!

Lindsey said...

Awww what sweet pictures!!

Emily said...

Love the pics, too cute!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Love the pics! Your dad sound awesome!