Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Plans!

This weekend Matt and I are headed here:



Cincinnati!

We're (I'm...for some reason Matt likes some other Chicago team which we will not mention) gearing up for an exciting game: White Sox vs. Reds!

We are meeting my parents, my sister, and her husband for a Father's Day weekend reunion. Last year we went to a Sox game in Chicago...and this year we are keeping the tradition alive but moving it to Cincinnati! Lucky for us, my aunt and uncle actually live there and are letting all of us crash at their pad for the weekend. They have four crazy kids so it's going to be a full house...but also a ton of fun!

Before the game on Saturday, hubs, sis and her hubs are going to The Beach! Well, it's not actually a "beach," but it should provide tons of entertainment!









It's a water park with real sand! I'm pretty excited about a chance to get some actual sun! I hope the weather cooperates.

I'm so glad to be spending Father's Day with my dad. He's such an awesome dude and I would not want to be anywhere else but with him on this day. Should make for a fantastic weekend! I can't wait!

19 comments:

Lyryn said...

Love that last photo!!! Perfect! Just lovely!

Heather said...

Looks like yall are going to have a blast!!! :D

Shaina said...

Yay - what a great weekend you have planned! Have a wonderful time!

Dollface said...

i hope u have great weather!!! xxxoo

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Praying for great weather for you.

Anonymous said...

this all sounds SO fun!!! have a good time!

Baker's Cakes said...

Wow! That looks like fun! My kids would love it! We're going to a ball game too! Pawtucket Red Sox are in town against the Durham Bulls on Father's Day! We switch alliances when Pawtucket is in town!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying you have good weather!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a blast!!!

Cristina said...

baseball AND a water park in the same weekend??? I don't think life can be any better :)

Cristina said...

comment # 2...I just read your comment on my blog - WHY does the OBGYN office have to flood you with baby stuff? Mine has an entire hallway dedicated to pictures of babies she has delivered, seriously, there are hundreds on there. I didn't know that this was such a common problem with us girls, it's so sucky to have to wait...but such is life! I will def. let you know what happens.

PS - off topic, I think I heart Dr. Daniel a little bit, and Lucas is working my last nerve "MOM, tell me what the liquid vitamins are for" omg, I wanted to hit the TV! lol...

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe that looks awesome and like a lot of fun!!!! :) have a great time!!!

Emily said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend :) What water park is that, Indiana Beach?

A New England Girl said...

Sounds like you are going to have an excellent weekend!! I hope everyone involved has fun and lots of sunshine. :) Looking forward to hearing all about it! Plus, that water park? completely jealous! :)

Alicia

The Shabby Princess said...

Travel safe and have sooooooo much fun! That "beach" looks fantastic!

Unknown said...

Love water parks and that one just looks like too much fun:p

jlc said...

Water rides are my favoriteeeeeee yet i can't do regular ride rides.... haha!

Have a BLAST chica! Can't wait to see/hear family updates!

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a greta way to spend Father's Day. WOOHOO! Have fun!

JACKIE said...

Oooooooh - sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! Believe it or not I have lived in Ohio my whole life but have never been to The Beach. You'll have to let me know how it is!! =)