Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Little Natalie Update

I thought I'd give you a few updates on my kiddo, seeing as the last time I did...I believe she was 12 months old.

Yesterday she turned 19 months.  Yikes!  

Girl is still super tall, but her weight % seems to be leveling out around 50%.  I think she's around 25 lbs.  Tall and skinny...just like Daddy. 

She's in size 5 diapers during the day and size 6 a night.  This had saved us many a soaked morning :)  Too bad it took me so long to figure it out.

She wears 18-24 month clothes and size 5 shoes.  

Her favorite activity is being outside doing ANYTHING.  She adores her sidewalk chalk and will pitch a fit if I don't let her play with it.  She also has a Winnie the Pooh riding toy we keep outside that she fills with sticks, rocks, dirt, and all sorts of other goodies.  Clearly playing outside day = bath day.  


She also loves going to the park and swinging.  She won't do a thing else at the park.  Just swing, swing, swing.


Natalie's not much of a talker, in fact she only says Daddy consistently.  She can say a few other words, but I'm not too concerned.  Her doctor seems more interested in her understanding of language which she definitely has.  She can point to anything and everything I ask her in a book and gets so excited doing so!  She does puzzles, knows all of her fruit, and follows commands.  Most of them.  And I know when she doesn't follow commands it's not because she doesn't understand.  It's because she's purposely ignoring me.  Girl started that early.


She love to accessorize.  She gets her summer hats out all the time and puts them on around the house.  She also has two bead necklaces which are almost constantly around her neck.  She does still take out her hair clips frequently, but she's getting a little better.


Natalie really is such an easy going child.  She's very friendly and always has a smile on her face.  I've come to appreciate this more and more as the days go by.  We are so lucky to have such a happy, healthy little girl.  She's our joy.

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I can't believe how much she's grown!! What a cutie!