Thursday, November 4, 2010

House Pictures!

I have downstairs house pictures for you!!  Aren't you impressed!?!  No.  Okay.  I get it.  But let's just go with it okay?  :)

First up, our family room. 


The fireplace is definitely my favorite part.  I'm pretty much in love with the stone we picked out.  And fyi...someday that awful couch will be gone.  It's on our list of must buys!  Yippee!!  You should see me try to get up off that thing now.  It's a sight...



The family room completely opens up to the kitchen and morning room.  The morning room is an addition we put on and will eventually be getting more furniture/a four person breakfast table to put in there.  Currently it is looking small and lonely...but it has such potential!



Finally, the kitchen.  It is by far the main reason I loved this house so much when we saw the design.  I LOVE it here.





We opted for black granite countertops and the dark cherry cabinets.  They looks just perfect together.  And my double oven.  Don't even get me started on how excited that makes me :)  And my gourmet island...swoon!

I will say, everyone that has been over has commented on how high the microwave is.  Funny, I never noticed.  Perhaps because I'm 5'11''??  Good thing I guess!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!!!

XOXO

13 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Gorgeous kitchen! I just love cherry cabinets.

ASC said...

I LOVE the kitchen! So jealous :)

Emily said...

The house is looking so nice!! I love your kitchen!

The Shabby Princess said...

Dear Jenny's Fancy New Kitchen, I love you.

It's gorgeous! The whole thing! We have a teensy tiny morning room and we got a cheapie cheap 4 person table at a surplus store--LOVE it. It's very cute. I can't wait to see what y'all do in there.

And gah, that fireplace. Swoon.

5th Belle Avenue said...

Gorgeous!! I loooove the kitchen!

d.a.r. said...

Oooh gorgeous fireplace. And I want to marry your kitchen. It is amazing!!

Holly said...

I LOVE your kitchen - the black granite is so pretty! And I think the microwave is perfect - but I'm pretty tall too. :)

ty said...

I LOVE the kitchen!!!

Kristen said...

loving that kitchen! And so jealous of the double oven! I have gone over and over my kitchen to see if that's a possibility but it just isn't gonna happen! The morning room is great, beautiful floors & windows! Good choices my friend! :)

Lora said...

that kitchen is fan-freakin-tastic!

Sonya said...

The kitchen is wonderful! Wow!

Lindsey said...

I love love love the kitchen! We are on the house hunt now too. Hope we are as lucky as you.

Shaina said...

Okay, I am soooooooo late here ... but wow! Amazing! The kitchen is gorgeous. I love it!!! Y'all must be so happy!