Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Very First Canvas + Discount!

A long, long time ago, sweet Melissa from Easy Canvas Prints offered to send me one of their canvases.  I jumped at the chance seeing as I have been wanting to print several canvases and was anxious to see how their product turned out compared to others I have been investigating.  

I decided to print out one of our wedding pictures for the mantle.  It may or may not be the only wedding picture I have yet to print.  Perhaps we were married almost 4 years ago.  Hm.  Should probably get on that one.  Plus, I wanted to wait to print one of Natalie on a bigger size.

Anyways, the order arrived in just a few days and I was so pleased!  It turned out just beautifully and fits perfectly with our current decor.  Also, it was packaged very securely to prevent anything happening to it during the shipping process.  I would definitely recommend using them for your future canvas needs.


 

I chose the Gallery Wrap option and I really love the professional look of the piece.

Plus, as a bonus, if you "like" them on Facebook, they will give you 50% off plus free shipping on your first order!  How cool is that?  Definitely worth checking out!


*Easy Canvas Prints sent me one free 8X10 canvas in exchange for a link on my side bar.

1 comment:

Lucy Marie said...

That's a great photo. I must admit, I'm kinda jealous that everyone got to do these reviews because me wants one!!