Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Monday...Vacation Style

Not so much of a menu for last week.  And don't even ask me about WW points.  We were in Panama City Beach on vacation so if you'd like photos of Twizzlers, Skittles, or cupcakes for dinner...I could share those?? 


Wait.  You don't eat like that on vacation?  Just me?

Sunday my BIL made homemade ravioli which was quite delicious.  We had a night of burritos on Monday and then my dad made his famous homemade lasagna on Tuesday.  I posted the recipe for it quite a while ago but I can't seem to find it now.  It will definitely have to be shared.  No other lasagna compares in my book.  Wednesday evening everyone went out to a late dinner whilst Matt and I stayed home with a sleeping Natty Poo.  My sister did bring me some fish and chips home which was incredibly tasty.  My mom stayed home with Natalie on Thursday so us kiddos could go out to dinner.  I had chicken and sausage jambalaya.  Seriously yum.  It was my (Matt's) turn to cook on Friday and we made Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes.  Anything with Texas toast in it is a winner for me and this did not disappoint.

I'll definitely be back to posting legit recipes next week.  Lord knows my thighs need it...

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Mmmmm those cupcakes look amazing! And vacation food? Um yeah. I eat like that. Vacation is also an excuse to get McDonald's every time you're in the car. :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Welcome back!! Those cupcakes look delicious!! I'm not one to diet on vacation either. Kuddos to those that can, but I am NOT one of them!