Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 Month Photo Shoot of the Cutest Baby Alive

We recently had Natalie's 9 month pictures taken at a local pumpkin patch.  I used a new photographer, Denise from Zoobee Photography, and I am beyond impressed by the pictures she took.  Here are just a few, okay a lot, of  my favorites.  




















My sweet, big girl.  I just cannot believe she is taking pictures standing up.  I can't even imagine what her 12 month pictures are going to look like.  So thankful for these little moments captured.

6 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

These are so cute! She's such a pretty girl!!! I love the 9 month age, so cute and fun!

Charity said...

her little chicklet tooth smile is so cute!!!!!

Emily said...

Holy Moly blue eyese...oh and her smiles. She is beautiful!!

melissa said...

Sweet, sweet girl! Love her toothy grin and beautiful blue eyes! Great pictures!

Kristen said...

great photos! You have such a beautiful family, and man does she look like her daddy! One day I hope to have one of my kids resemble me! They all look like daddy!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

These are adorable! What a cutie! And I love the family ones! I wish I could get Adam to wear a sweater. He flat out refuses!