I'm linking up with Shannon for the very first time EVA to tell you what I'm saying SO WHAT to this week!
SO WHAT if...
- My parents left from their visit yesterday and I almost cried. Sometimes living far apart is hard.
- Sometimes I think living far apart is the best thing ever.
- I didn't clean up Natalie's explosion of toys last night so my living room is a mess. Matt's out of town so who am I trying to impress?
- I've come to look forward to Matt being gone just so I can have the bed to myself. Most people miss their husbands at night. Me? I don't miss the snoring, the 10 pm sharp bedtime, or the snuggling in the middle of the night. Sister likes her space.
- I let Natalie watch TV when she eats at home. Girl goes into a trance and I can shovel the food right in. It's survival mode around here people. And I'm not above Dora, Diego, or Peppa to help me out.
- I think Pioneer Woman is super funny on her blog and on Twitter...but her show on Food Network totally makes me uncomfortable for her.
- I was excited when the Olympics ended because Days of Our Lives came back on the air. Two weeks off is a long time!
- I want to contribute to the income of our family by making cakes more regularly, but every time I get an order...my first thought is, crap. Now I have to make a cake.
What are YOU saying SO WHAT to today?