Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's Play the Family Feud!


Recently, my husband has taken to playing computer games on my laptop whilst I am watching something on TV that he apparently has no interest in...who knows what that could be?? Perhaps Jon and Kate Plus Eight...Days of our Lives...Grey's...but those are just guesses.

Anyway, I got on the website the other day, being bored of Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters myself, and found The Family Feud! I LOVE this game! It's actually super fun even on the computer and I am so not a computer game person.

So Matt and I were playing The Feud tonight before The Office and here is what the question was:

What would you want someone not to do in your car?

We came up with the obvious answers of eating and smoking. We were drawing a blank so I typed in "have sex." Hey...I wouldn't want someone to have sex in my car! I thought it made perfect sense. Well, the answer flipped over like I was correct and "have sex" was actually one of the answers given in the survey! Well, to our surprise, the answer said "throw up." Um...since when were "have sex" and "throw up" interchangeable?? What??

And my dear husband adds to the hilarity by saying, "So you're telling me that you don't always throw up after sex?"

Dear self: "You love him, you really love him. He doesn't say these things all the time."

5 comments:

Kristin said...

That is hilarious!! I haven't gotten a chance to tell you yet, but I LOVE your new layout!! You inspired me to spruce up my blog!! Thanks!

Lindsey said...

HAHAHA! This cracked me up!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

haha.... we watch family feud a lot and get so irritated because we always disagree with the answers :)

KAG said...

cute blog!hope you'll stop by mine and enter my fun giveaway! xoxo KAG

Melinda said...

haha this is too funny