Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello Blog World!

My first trip to blog world was to read about Erin from Blue-Eyed Bride. She's the wife of one of my husband's dear friends and when I found out she had a blog, I jumped at the chance to learn more about her! Her husband is so absolutely fabulous that I knew she had to be too! I had only met Erin twice...once at my own wedding and the other time at hers! Obviously, we didn't really get a chance to become all chummy. Once I found her blog, I found it so exciting to be able to keep in touch with such good friends. She has been my inspiration to start a blog of my own. Thanks Erin!

So a little about me...I moved to Ohio in 2006 to be with my now husband Matt. We lived in downtown Cleveland for a few years and are now renting a house in the suburbs. We've been married almost a year and a half...and it has been the most wonderful experience of my life. Sometimes I think I was born to be his wife. Here's us at our wedding:

We both work in the area and are seriously discussing the subject of kids...well I am! Matt's worried about finances...blah, blah! Just kidding, I get what he's saying. I'll get to him soon enough though!

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

welcome, jenny!!! i'm so excited you have a blog!!! email mrs. stilettos or send her a comment at newlywedstilettos.blogspot.com. she gives shout outs to new bloggers.

i'll also give you a shout out on my blog! enjoy it and have fun getting to know lots of wonderful people!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Welcome to blogland! :-)