Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nashville!


I just received my "Save the Date" from one of my very favorite cousins yesterday. She is getting married to a fabulous guy (okay, okay...I've only met him once...but his name is Matt...so why wouldn't he be fabulous??) in August in Nashville, TN. If you can believe it, I have never been there! I think we should have a day to spend in the city so I'm looking for suggestions. I'm a huge country music fan so I have a feeling this will be the city for me!

She's getting married at the Riverwood Mansion. Check out their website...it is gorgeous! I can't wait!! I absolutely adore going to weddings! It's such a great time to reconnect with family. My mama had 6 brothers and sisters so my family is on the "huge" side! I love that we are all getting married so we can get together more often than Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Here's a picture of the happy couple! So excited for you guys and can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Island Girl said...

I love Nashville!!! My best friend lives there and I love to go visit! I don't really have any suggestions because I haven't been sightseeing really, but we went down near LP field and went to some of the bars there and that was fun! As a country music fan, you're going to love it!

Lindsey said...

So fun, Nashville is such a cool city!!

Island Girl said...

Back again! I tagged you :)