Monday, February 16, 2009

The Letter Game!

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter A from my friend Mojito Maven at Make Mine a Mojito.

1. Alpacas!


I have a deep love for these animals and would really LOVE to own one...well...I really just want one to be called mine so I can visit whenever I want...pet it...walk it around...and feed it. I don't want to really take care of it or anything...just play!


We took these when we visited an alpaca farm near our house. What a fun day!


2. Adam Scott


Adam is my very favorite golfer. I'm sure you can tell by the picture why I love him so....he's gorgeous! He's also very good and just my age! Hey...Matt had to get me interested in the sport somehow right?!? Yummy!


3. Anne Murray

I know this sounds strange coming from someone who is 25 years old...and not 55...but I have my reasons. My mom and my grandma used to listen to this same cassette over and over when I was little when I would ride in the car with them. My sister and I knew all of the words and would beg to hear Anne Murray! We loved her...and still do to this day. All of the girls went to see her in concert too! It's all about the memories for me with her songs. And they're so fun to sing!




4. Amazon.com
I LOVE Amazon! I do about 80% of my Christmas shopping online...and I'd say about 75% of that is from Amazon. I don't buy books anywhere else...ever! They have great prices and super fast shipping. And...I love that all of my information is saved so I don't have to type in my credit card info every time...very smart on their part...less time for me to think, "should I really be buying this??"


5. Attorneys
You always hear really bad things about attorneys...but I think they are fabulous! I know one in particular that I am absolutely head over heels in love with....who you ask?? Oh yeah...it's my husband!

At my sister's wedding


6. Anniversaries
Matt and I have only celebrated one anniversary since we have only been married for 1 year, but it was so much fun. We went to Amish Country a couple hours southeast of Cleveland and it was actually super fun! We came back with so much cheese (and a little fudge too!). It was really neat to get out and see areas of Ohio that I didn't even know existed...let alone were so close!

I was trying to be very sneaky and get the Amish in the background...I was a little too slow!


7. Amino Acids


Ha! This one comes from my love of biology! I have my masters degree in biology and had to memorize all 20 amino acids and their chemical structures for a biochem class I took in college. Don't ask me to do that now...but I could for one whole semester! Ah...memories!


8. Appliances
I really mentioned this because of my Christmas gift this year from Matt. I got a new Kitchenaid mixer! We already had one...but this one is the "Professional." It has a ginormous 6 qt. bowl with a crank on it. Oh my goodness...I am in love. I'm pretty sure I linked to the one I have...but if not...it's pretty close! With all of the baking I do...it sure does come in handy!

I would also like a double oven someday....maybe when I actually own the house I'm living in....


9. Almonds


Funny, but I just recently discovered that I liked these! I always used to say, "no nuts....I don't like nuts." But I actually got off my wimpy "I'm not going to try new things" butt and ate some...and they rock! I have some smoked ones now in a dish by the couch...not a good spot for them!


10. Aerobics
I definitely don't love all aerobics...and I have to be in the mood to do it...but if I am...I love the aerobics classes offered at my gym. I especially love Zumba (see this post!).

Wow...that was harder than I thought!!

6 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

So cute! I love a lot of these things too -- including Attorneys b/c my best friend is one. I played this game a while back with "H". Cheers!

Megan said...

What a great list of A's!

Girl Meets Beau said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by!! I can't wait to read more about you and your life :)

Mrs. Nurse said...

Sometimes low key holidays are best. Looks like ya'll had an amazing Valentines Day. Loved your letters too!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Cute blog!!

Jenn said...

Adorable blog you have here! Just found you through Mrs Stiletto's blog. Just wanted to say Hi...so Hi